Friday, December 12, 2014

Long time since last post...

Indeed, well over one year. In that time, I have purchased a GX7 and been using that for most of the time, in tandem with my X2. In the recent weeks, I have come to purchase a Fuji X-E1 and a few lenses, 18/2 and 35/1.4 for the moment. Long and short story, I think the X-E1 is a great camera. I don't at all find it that much slower than what I have been using. Faster than the X2, and maybe a tad slower than my GX7. But I have to say, that haptics - useability, functionality and controls, all great. Only negative point thus far is the looseness of the control dials, namely the aperture ring and the EV.

Hope to write a bit more about it. But at the moment, I can see my m43 system being sold, and likely my Nikon as well....

Here is one of the first images with the 35/1.4.


No comments:

Post a Comment